No products in the cart.
Global GaN Semiconductor Devices Market
Global GaN semiconductor devices market by product (opto semiconductors, power semiconductors, RF semiconductors), by end user (aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, information & communication, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gallium nitride (GaN) is a material that can be used in the production of semiconductor power devices. It is a displacement technology for silicon semiconductors in power conversion due to it reducing weight, size and cost while increasing energy efficiency. In 2021, the global GaN semiconductor devices market stood at USD 774 million. Recording a CAGR of 16.1% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 2,201 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global GaN semiconductor devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the GaN semiconductor devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for GaN semiconductor devices can be segmented by product: opto semiconductors, power semiconductors, RF semiconductors. GaN semiconductor devices market is further segmented by end user: aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, information & communication, others. Based on region, the GaN semiconductor devices market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– opto semiconductors
– power semiconductors
– RF semiconductors
By end user:
– aerospace & defense
– consumer electronics
– information & communication
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading GaN semiconductor devices market vendors that include Bridgelux, Inc., Cree, Inc., Efficient Power Conversion Corporation (EPC), Fujitsu Limited, GaN Systems Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Navitas Semiconductor Limited, NexGen Power Systems, Inc., Nichia Corporation, NXP Semiconductors NV, Osram Opto Semiconductors GmbH, Qorvo, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Toshiba Corporation, Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global GaN semiconductor devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global GaN semiconductor devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global GaN semiconductor devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global GaN semiconductor devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global GaN semiconductor devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global GaN semiconductor devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!