According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Wireless Connectivity Market
The global wireless connectivity market is anticipated to increase by USD 77 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 12.7 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global wireless connectivity market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the wireless connectivity industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, network type, end user, and region. The global market for wireless connectivity can be segmented by technology: Bluetooth, cellular M2M, LoRa, NFC, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, others. Among these, the Bluetooth segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Wireless connectivity market is further segmented by network type: wireless wide area network (WWAN), wireless personal area network (WPAN), wireless local area network (WLAN). The WPAN segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global wireless connectivity market. Based on end user, the wireless connectivity market is segmented into: automotive and transportation, building automation, consumer electronics and wearables, energy and utilities, healthcare, industrial, IT and telecom, others. The consumer electronics and wearables segment held the largest share of the global wireless connectivity market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the wireless connectivity market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Asia Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the wireless connectivity market.
– cellular M2M
By network type:
– wireless wide area network (WWAN)
– wireless personal area network (WPAN)
– wireless local area network (WLAN)
By end user:
– automotive and transportation
– building automation
– consumer electronics and wearables
– energy and utilities
– IT and telecom
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global wireless connectivity market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wireless connectivity market.
– To classify and forecast the global wireless connectivity market based on technology, network type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global wireless connectivity market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wireless connectivity market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wireless connectivity market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global wireless connectivity market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Wireless Connectivity Market - Report Scope
Broadcom Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Qualcomm Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI)
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029