Global IO Link System Market
Global IO link system market by component (IO-Link devices, IO-Link masters), by application (handling and assembly automation, intralogistics, machine tools, packaging), by industry (discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global IO link system market is projected to rise by USD 19 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 23.4 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global IO link system market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the IO link system industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, application, industry, and region. The global market for IO link system can be segmented by component: IO-Link devices, IO-Link masters. The IO-Link devices segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. IO link system market is further segmented by application: handling and assembly automation, intralogistics, machine tools, packaging. Among these, the handling and assembly automation segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on industry, the IO link system market is segmented into: discrete manufacturing, process manufacturing. The discrete manufacturing segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the IO link system market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global IO link system market.
– IO-Link devices
– IO-Link masters
– handling and assembly automation
– machine tools
– discrete manufacturing
– process manufacturing
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global IO link system market with some of the key players being Balluff GmbH, Banner Engineering Corp., Datalogic S.p.A., Festo Corporation, Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG, ifm electronic GmbH, Omron Corp., Pepperl+Fuchs SE, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Sick AG, Siemens AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global IO link system market.
– To classify and forecast the global IO link system market based on component, application, industry, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global IO link system market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global IO link system market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global IO link system market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global IO link system market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.