No products in the cart.
Global 3D Food Printing Market
Global 3D food printing market by process (extrusion processes, inkjet printing, powder binding deposition, bioprinting process, others), by ingredient (chocolate and sugars, carbohydrates and proteins, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, others), by form of material (liquid materials, paste materials, powder materials, others), by application (confectionery products, bakery products, snacks, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
3D printed food is a meal prepared through an automated additive process. It can be healthy and good for the environment because it can help to convert alternative ingredients such as proteins from algae, beet leaves, or insects into tasty products. The global 3D food printing market market is projected to rise by USD 609 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.4 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global 3D food printing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the 3D food printing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the process, ingredient, form of material, application, and region. The global market for 3D food printing can be segmented by process: extrusion processes, inkjet printing, powder binding deposition, bioprinting process, others. The extrusion processes segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. 3D food printing market is further segmented by ingredient: chocolate and sugars, carbohydrates and proteins, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, others. The chocolate and sugars segment held the largest share of the global 3D food printing market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on form of material, the 3D food printing market is segmented into: liquid materials, paste materials, powder materials, others. In 2021, the paste materials segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the 3D food printing market. On the basis of application, the 3D food printing market also can be divided into: confectionery products, bakery products, snacks, others. 3D food printing market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– extrusion processes
– inkjet printing
– powder binding deposition
– bioprinting process
– chocolate and sugars
– carbohydrates and proteins
– dairy products
– fruits and vegetables
By form of material:
– liquid materials
– paste materials
– powder materials
– confectionery products
– bakery products
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global 3D food printing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including BeeHex, Inc., byFlow B.V., Choc Edge Ltd., Crafty Machines Ltd., Dovetailed Ltd. (nufood), Katjes Magic Candy Factory, Natural Machines, Print2Taste GmbH, Systems & Materials Research Corporation, WASP S.r.l., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global 3D food printing market.
– To classify and forecast the global 3D food printing market based on process, ingredient, form of material, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global 3D food printing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global 3D food printing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global 3D food printing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global 3D food printing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!