Workwear and Uniforms Market in North America
North America workwear and uniforms market by product (corporate workwear, general workwear, uniforms), by distribution channel (selling, rental), by demography (men, women), by country (Canada, United States), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
The rising importance of workwear as a reflection of one’s professionalism in the workplace, especially in the manufacturing and corporate sectors, is expected to remain a prominent factor augmenting product demand. Moreover, the rise in the number of workplace accidents and fatalities globally is expected to boost the adoption of appropriate workwear and footwear. According to the latest data, the market size of the workwear and uniforms industry in North America is expected to rise by USD 1.6 billion with a CAGR of 2.3% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, country breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for workwear and uniforms market in North America. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the North America market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, demography, and country. The North America market for workwear and uniforms can be segmented by product: corporate workwear, general workwear, uniforms. The general workwear segment held the largest share of the North America workwear and uniforms market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Workwear and uniforms market is further segmented by distribution channel: selling, rental. In North America, the selling segment made up the largest share of the workwear and uniforms market. Based on demography, the workwear and uniforms market is segmented into: men, women. The men segment was the largest contributor to the North America workwear and uniforms market in 2022. On the basis of country, the workwear and uniforms market also can be divided into: Canada, United States. United States is estimated to account for the largest share of the workwear and uniforms market in North America.
The corporate workwear market is further segmented into career workwear, casual workwear. In 2022, the career workwear segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the workwear and uniforms market. Furthermore, the general workwear market has been categorized into blue workwear, white workwear. Among these, the blue workwear segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. The uniforms market is further divided into armed forces, law enforcement, postal services. The armed forces segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
By product: corporate workwear, general workwear, uniforms
By distribution channel: selling, rental
By demography: men, women
By country: Canada, United States
The workwear and uniforms in North America market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alsco, Inc., American Apparel Inc., Aramark Corporation, Ariat International, Inc., Berne Apparel Company, Blauer Manufacturing Co, Inc., Carhartt, Inc., Compass Group Diversified Holdings LLC (5.11 Tactical), Edwards Garment Co., dba Edwards, Fechheimer Brothers Company (Flying Cross), FIGS, Inc., Gallagher Uniform, Kontoor Brands, Inc. (KTB), Propper International, Inc., Superior Group of Companies, Inc. (SGC), UniFirst Corporation, Unisync Group Limited (Peerless Garments LP), VF Corporation (Williamson-Dickie), among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the workwear and uniforms market in North America.
• To classify and forecast the workwear and uniforms market in North America based on product, distribution channel, demography, country.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the workwear and uniforms market in North America.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the workwear and uniforms market in North America.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the workwear and uniforms market in North America.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the workwear and uniforms market in North America forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Workwear and Uniforms Market in North America