The two wheeler industry in India has grown rapidly in the country since the announcement of the process of liberalization in 1991. The trend of owning two wheelers is due to a variety of facts peculiar to India. One of the chief factors is poor public transport in many parts of India. Additionally, two wheelers offer a great deal of convenience and mobility for the Indian family. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the two wheeler market in India is projected to climb to USD 21,228 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into two wheeler market in India. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the two wheeler industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the India market, followed by a detailed analysis of the power source, product, displacement, curb weight, and maxium engine power. The India market for two wheeler can be segmented by power source: electric two wheelers, internal combustion engine (ICE) two wheelers. In 2021, the ICE two wheelers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the two wheeler market. Two wheeler market is further segmented by product: moped, motorcycle, scooter. Based on displacement, the two wheeler market is segmented into: 75 cc – 110 cc, 110 cc – 125 cc, 125 cc – 150 cc, others. On the basis of curb weight, the two wheeler market also can be divided into: <= 100 kg, 100 - 125 kg, 125 - 150 kg, 150 - 200 kg. Two wheeler market by maxium engine power is categorized into: 2 - 4 kW, 4 - 6 kW, 6 - 8 kW, 8 - 10 kW, > 10 kW.
By power source:
– electric two wheelers
– internal combustion engine (ICE) two wheelers
– 75 cc – 110 cc
– 110 cc – 125 cc
– 125 cc – 150 cc
By curb weight:
– <= 100 kg
- 100 - 125 kg
- 125 - 150 kg
- 150 - 200 kg
By maxium engine power:
- 2 - 4 kW
- 4 - 6 kW
- 6 - 8 kW
- 8 - 10 kW
- > 10 kW
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Two Wheeler Market in India, including Bajaj Auto Limited, Harley-Davidson, Inc., Hero MotoCorp Limited, Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Kawasaki Motor Corporation, Mahindra Group, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., Piaggio & C. SpA, Suzuki Motor Corporation, The Enfield Cycle Company Limited, Triumph Motorcycles Ltd., TVS Motor Company, Yamaha Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the two wheeler market in India.
– To classify and forecast the two wheeler market in India based on power source, product, displacement, curb weight, maxium engine power.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the two wheeler market in India.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the two wheeler market in India.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the two wheeler market in India.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the two wheeler market in India forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.