The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
Temporary Power Market in North America
In 2021, the temporary power market in North America stood at USD 1,677 million. Recording a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 2,538 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into temporary power market in North America. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the temporary power industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the North America market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fuel type, generator rating, end user, and country. The North America market for temporary power can be segmented by fuel type: diesel, gas, others. Temporary power market is further segmented by generator rating: less than 80 kw, 81-280 kw, above 280 kw. Based on end user, the temporary power market is segmented into: building & construction, events, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, utilities, others. On the basis of country, the temporary power market also can be divided into: U.S., Canada, Mexico.
By fuel type:
By generator rating:
– less than 80 kw
– 81-280 kw
– above 280 kw
By end user:
– building & construction
– oil & gas
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the temporary power market in North America. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AC Dandy Products Ltd., Aggreko plc, APR Energy Limited (Atlas Corporation), Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Herc Rentals Inc., Kohler Co., Sunbelt Rentals Ltd., Trinity Power Rentals Inc, United Rentals, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the temporary power market in North America.
– To classify and forecast the temporary power market in North America based on fuel type, generator rating, end user, country.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the temporary power market in North America.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the temporary power market in North America.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the temporary power market in North America.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the temporary power market in North America forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Temporary Power Market in North America - Report Scope
AC Dandy Products Ltd., Aggreko plc, APR Energy Limited (Atlas Corporation), Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Herc Rentals Inc., Kohler Co., Sunbelt Rentals Ltd., Trinity Power Rentals Inc, United Rentals Inc.
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…
According to the latest data, the global HVDC transmission market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) transmission refers to a technology that enables the efficient transmission of electricity over long distances using direct…