The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market in United States
Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) is a therapy treatment for patients with antibody deficiencies. It is prepared from a pool of immunoglobulins (antibodies) from the plasma of thousands of healthy donors. Immunoglobulins are made by the immune system of healthy people for the purpose of fighting infections. The intravenous immunoglobulin in United States market is expected to increase by USD 2.5 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market in United States Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the intravenous immunoglobulin industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the United States market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and end user. The United States market for intravenous immunoglobulin can be segmented by application: chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), chronic lymphocytic leukemia, congenital HIV/AIDS, guillain-barre syndrome (GBS), hypogammaglobulinemia, immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), immunodeficiency diseases, kawasaki disease, multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN), myasthenia gravis, others. The immunodeficiency diseases segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Intravenous immunoglobulin market is further segmented by end user: homecare, hospitals & clinics.
– chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
– chronic lymphocytic leukemia
– congenital HIV/AIDS
– guillain-barre syndrome (GBS)
– immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
– immunodeficiency diseases
– kawasaki disease
– multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN)
– myasthenia gravis
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ADMA Biologics Inc., Biotest AG, CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Kedrion Biopharma Inc. (Kedrion SpA), LFB S.A., Octapharma AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States.
– To classify and forecast the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States based on application, end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the intravenous immunoglobulin market in United States forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin Market in United States - Report Scope
ADMA Biologics Inc., Biotest AG, CSL Limited, Grifols S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Kedrion Biopharma Inc. (Kedrion SpA), LFB S.A., Octapharma AG, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…