Industrial Coatings Market in Germany
The industrial coatings market in Germany was valued at USD 965 million in 2021 to USD 1,203 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for industrial coatings market in Germany. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the industrial coatings industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the Germany market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, resin type, and end user. The Germany market for industrial coatings can be segmented by technology: powder coatings, radiation-cured coatings, solvent-borne coatings, water-borne coatings. The solvent-borne coatings segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Industrial coatings market is further segmented by resin type: acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, others. The epoxy segment held the largest share of the Germany industrial coatings market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the industrial coatings market is segmented into: general industrial, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, power generation, others. In 2021, the oil and gas segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the industrial coatings market.
By technology: powder coatings, radiation-cured coatings, solvent-borne coatings, water-borne coatings
By resin type: acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, others
By end user: general industrial, infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, power generation, others
The industrial coatings in Germany market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems, Ltd., Beckers Group, Hempel A/S, Jotun A/S, MIPA SE, PPG Industries Inc., RPM International Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the industrial coatings market in Germany.
– To classify and forecast the industrial coatings market in Germany based on technology, resin type, end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the industrial coatings market in Germany.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the industrial coatings market in Germany.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the industrial coatings market in Germany.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the industrial coatings market in Germany forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Industrial Coatings Market in Germany - Report Scope
Akzo Nobel N.V., Axalta Coating Systems Ltd., Beckers Group, Hempel A/S, Jotun A/S, MIPA SE, PPG Industries Inc., RPM International Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…