No products in the cart.
Global Zirconium Dioxide Market
Global zirconium dioxide market by application (refractories, ceramics, antifriction materials, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Zirconium dioxide, sometimes known as zirconia, is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium. Due to its hardness and extremely high temperature resistance, it is a valuable material in a wide range of industries and end products ranging from advanced ceramics and refractories to synthetic diamonds. The global zirconium dioxide market market is projected to rise by USD 165 million by 2027, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.8 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global zirconium dioxide market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the zirconium dioxide industry.
The zirconium dioxide market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The zirconium dioxide market is segmented as below:
– antifriction materials
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global zirconium dioxide market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Daiichi Kigenso Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd., Doral Mineral Sands Pty Ltd, Guangdong Orient Zirconic Ind Sci & Tech Co., Ltd., Imerys S.A., KCM Corporation, Kyocera Corporation, Luxfer Group Plc, Showa Denko K. K., Tosoh Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global zirconium dioxide market.
– To classify and forecast the global zirconium dioxide market based on application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global zirconium dioxide market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global zirconium dioxide market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for the global zirconium dioxide market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global zirconium dioxide market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global zirconium dioxide market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!