Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market
Global zero liquid discharge system market by technology (membrane based, thermal based), by process (pretreatment, filtration, evaporation & crystallization, salt recovery), by end user (chemicals & petrochemicals, energy & power, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, textiles, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) is an engineering approach to water treatment where all water is recovered and contaminants are reduced to solid waste. The global zero liquid discharge system market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 9,098 million by 2027, representing a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global zero liquid discharge system market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the zero liquid discharge system industry.
The zero liquid discharge system market is segmented on the basis of technology, process, end user, and region. The zero liquid discharge system market is segmented as below:
– membrane based
– thermal based
– evaporation & crystallization
– salt recovery
By end user:
– chemicals & petrochemicals
– energy & power
– food & beverages
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global zero liquid discharge system market with some of the key players being 3V Green Eagle SpA, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, Aquatech International Corporation, GEA Group AG, H2O GmbH, Saltworks Technologies Inc., Suez SA, Veolia Environnement S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global zero liquid discharge system market.
– To classify and forecast the global zero liquid discharge system market based on technology, process, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global zero liquid discharge system market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global zero liquid discharge system market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global zero liquid discharge system market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global zero liquid discharge system market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.