No products in the cart.
Global Yeast Derivatives Market
Global yeast derivatives market by product (extracts and autolysates, beta-glucans, mineral yeasts, yeast as by-product, others), by form (dry yeast derivatives, wet yeast derivatives), by application (animal feed, food and beverages, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Yeast derivatives are well known for their benefits in animal and human nutrition and are mainly used to help balance the intestinal microflora and help stimulate the host’s natural defences. In 2021, the global yeast derivatives market stood at USD 1,986 million. Recording a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 3,026 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global yeast derivatives market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the yeast derivatives industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, form, application, and region. The global market for yeast derivatives can be segmented by product: extracts and autolysates, beta-glucans, mineral yeasts, yeast as by-product, others. According to the research, the extracts and autolysates segment had the largest share in the global yeast derivatives market. Yeast derivatives market is further segmented by form: dry yeast derivatives, wet yeast derivatives. In 2021, the dry yeast derivatives segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the yeast derivatives market. Based on application, the yeast derivatives market is segmented into: animal feed, food and beverages, others. Among these, the animal feed segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the yeast derivatives market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). Europe captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
– extracts and autolysates
– mineral yeasts
– yeast as by-product
– dry yeast derivatives
– wet yeast derivatives
– animal feed
– food and beverages
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Angel Yeast Co., Ltd., Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand Inc., Leiber GmbH, Lesaffre ET Compagine, Novus International, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global yeast derivatives market.
– To classify and forecast the global yeast derivatives market based on product, form, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global yeast derivatives market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global yeast derivatives market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global yeast derivatives market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global yeast derivatives market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!