No products in the cart.
Global X-ray Inspection Systems Market
Global x-ray inspection systems market by technology (computed radiography (CR), digital radiography (DR)), by end user (aerospace & defense, automotive, medical & healthcare, oil & gas, semiconductor & electronics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
X-ray inspection systems detect all contaminants whose density differs significantly from that of the product being inspected, not to mention air bubbles, breakage and other defects. The global x-ray inspection systems market is anticipated to increase by USD 201 million till 2027 at an average annual growth of 7.8 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global x-ray inspection systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the x-ray inspection systems industry.
The x-ray inspection systems market is segmented on the basis of technology, end user, and region. The x-ray inspection systems market is segmented as below:
– computed radiography (CR)
– digital radiography (DR)
By end user:
– aerospace & defense
– medical & healthcare
– oil & gas
– semiconductor & electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global x-ray inspection systems market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Balteau NDT SA, Blue Star Limited, Carestream Health Inc., FORCE Technology, FUJIFILM Corporation, Metrix NDT Ltd., Nikon Corporation, Nordson DAGE (Nordson Corporation), North Star Imaging, Inc. (Illinois Tool Works Inc.), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Vidisco Ltd., Viscom AG, VisiConsult X-ray Systems & Solutions GmbH, VJ Technologies, Inc., VMI Systems Corp., Waygate Technologies (Baker Hughes Company), YXLON International GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global x-ray inspection systems market.
– To classify and forecast the global x-ray inspection systems market based on technology, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global x-ray inspection systems market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global x-ray inspection systems market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global x-ray inspection systems market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global x-ray inspection systems market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!