Global Wood Plastic Composite Market
Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) is a composite material made of wood fiber, plastic, and binding agent. WPC is more durable and long-lasting than traditional wood products. It has a wide range of applications, such as decking, outdoor furniture, fencing, sidings, and many more. The structural stability of WPC allows for use in heavy-duty industrial applications and residential use. The global wood plastic composite market is anticipated to increase by USD 8.1 billion till 2029 at an average annual growth of 9.65 percent as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global wood plastic composite market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for wood plastic composite can be segmented by product: polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinylchloride (PVC). The polyethylene (PE) segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Wood plastic composite market is further segmented by end user: automotive, construction, industrial, others. The construction segment held the largest share of the global wood plastic composite market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the wood plastic composite market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the wood plastic composite market.
By product: polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinylchloride (PVC)
By end user: automotive, construction, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global wood plastic composite market is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including CertainTeed Corporation, Fiberon LLC, PolyPlank AB, TAMKO Building Products LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wood plastic composite market.
• To classify and forecast the global wood plastic composite market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global wood plastic composite market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wood plastic composite market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wood plastic composite market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global wood plastic composite market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Wood Plastic Composite Market - Report Scope
CertainTeed Corporation, Fiberon LLC, PolyPlank AB, TAMKO Building Products LLC
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…