The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market
The global wind turbine rotor blade market is expected to increase by USD 10.8 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global wind turbine rotor blade market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the wind turbine rotor blade industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment, blade material, and region. The global market for wind turbine rotor blade can be segmented by deployment: onshore, offshore. The onshore segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Wind turbine rotor blade market is further segmented by blade material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, others. Among these, the carbon fiber segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the wind turbine rotor blade market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By deployment: onshore, offshore
By blade material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global wind turbine rotor blade market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Enercon GmbH, GE Renewable Energy, Lianyungang Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co., Ltd., Nordex SE, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, Suzlon Energy Limited, TPI Composites Inc., Vestas Wind Systems A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wind turbine rotor blade market.
– To classify and forecast the global wind turbine rotor blade market based on deployment, blade material, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global wind turbine rotor blade market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wind turbine rotor blade market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wind turbine rotor blade market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global wind turbine rotor blade market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Market - Report Scope
Enercon GmbH, GE Renewable Energy, Lianyungang Zhongfu Lianzhong Composites Group Co. Ltd., Nordex SE, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA, Suzlon Energy Limited, TPI Composites Inc., Vestas Wind Systems A/S
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…
According to the latest data, the global HVDC transmission market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) transmission refers to a technology that enables the efficient transmission of electricity over long distances using direct…