Global Wearable and Body-Worn Cameras Market
Wearable and body-worn cameras have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their ability to provide objective, real-time footage of events. They can help to increase transparency and accountability in law enforcement and security operations, and can be used as evidence in legal proceedings. They are commonly used by law enforcement officers, security personnel, and first responders to capture video footage of their interactions with the public. The cameras can also be used by athletes, hikers, and other outdoor enthusiasts to capture their adventures. The global wearable and body-worn cameras market is expected to increase by USD 9.0 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Wearable and Body-Worn Cameras Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global wearable and body-worn cameras market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the end user, and region. The global market for wearable and body-worn cameras can be segmented by end user: local police, special law enforcement agencies, sports and adventure, others. In 2022, the special law enforcement agencies segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the wearable and body-worn cameras market. Wearable and body-worn cameras market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global wearable and body-worn cameras market in 2022.
By end user: local police, special law enforcement agencies, sports and adventure, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Axon Enterprise Inc., Digital Ally Inc., Garmin Ltd., GoPro, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Pinnacle Response Ltd., Sony Corporation, Transcend Information Inc., Xiaomi Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wearable and body-worn cameras market.
• To classify and forecast the global wearable and body-worn cameras market based on end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global wearable and body-worn cameras market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wearable and body-worn cameras market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wearable and body-worn cameras market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global wearable and body-worn cameras market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Wearable and Body-Worn Cameras Market - Report Scope
Global system on module market by type (ARM architecture, X86 architecture, power architecture), by standard (COM express, SMARC, Qseven, ETX/XTX, COM-HPC, others), by application (automation, medical, entertainment, transportation, measurement, others), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029