No products in the cart.
Global Water and Waste Recycling Market
Global water and waste recycling market by technology (chemical treatments and disinfection, conventional wastewater treatment, membrane bioreactor (MBR), membrane filtration, others), by application (municipal, industrial), by end user (agriculture, direct potable, surface water or groundwater, municipal and industrial), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global water and waste recycling sector is expected to rise by USD 22 billion with a CAGR of 10.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global water and waste recycling market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the water and waste recycling industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for water and waste recycling can be segmented by technology: chemical treatments and disinfection, conventional wastewater treatment, membrane bioreactor (MBR), membrane filtration, others. Globally, the MBR segment made up the largest share of the water and waste recycling market. Water and waste recycling market is further segmented by application: municipal, industrial. The municipal segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on end user, the water and waste recycling market is segmented into: agriculture, direct potable, surface water or groundwater, municipal and industrial. According to the research, the agriculture segment had the largest share in the global water and waste recycling market. On the basis of region, the water and waste recycling market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– chemical treatments and disinfection
– conventional wastewater treatment
– membrane bioreactor (MBR)
– membrane filtration
By end user:
– direct potable
– surface water or groundwater
– municipal and industrial
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global water and waste recycling market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Koch Industries, Inc., Merck KGaA, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Pall Corp., Pentair plc, Xylem, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global water and waste recycling market.
– To classify and forecast the global water and waste recycling market based on technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global water and waste recycling market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global water and waste recycling market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global water and waste recycling market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global water and waste recycling market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!