Global VoIP Services Market
Global VoIP services market by call type (international VoIP, domestic VoIP), by access type (computer to computer, computer to phone, phone to phone), by service (hosted IP PBX, managed IP PBX, SIP trunking), by end user (individual, large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)), by medium (fixed, mobile), by end user (BFSI, education, government, healthcare, hospitality, IT & telecom, retail, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global VoIP services market is anticipated to increase by USD 21 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 3.7 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global VoIP services market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the VoIP services industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the call type, access type, service, end user, medium, end user, and region. The global market for VoIP services can be segmented by call type: international VoIP, domestic VoIP. Globally, the international VoIP segment made up the largest share of the VoIP services market. VoIP services market is further segmented by access type: computer to computer, computer to phone, phone to phone. The computer to phone segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on service, the VoIP services market is segmented into: hosted IP PBX, managed IP PBX, SIP trunking. According to the research, the SIP trunking segment had the largest share in the global VoIP services market. On the basis of end user, the VoIP services market also can be divided into: individual, large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. VoIP services market by medium is categorized into: fixed, mobile. The VoIP services market by end user can be segmented into: BFSI, education, government, healthcare, hospitality, IT & telecom, retail, others. Based on region, the VoIP services market is further categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By call type:
– international VoIP
– domestic VoIP
By access type:
– computer to computer
– computer to phone
– phone to phone
– hosted IP PBX
– managed IP PBX
– SIP trunking
By end user:
– large enterprises
– small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– IT & telecom
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading VoIP services market vendors that include 8×8 Inc., AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dialpad, Inc., InPhonex LLC., Intrado Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mitel Networks Corporation, Nextiva, Inc., T-Mobile U.S. Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Viber Media S.a r.l., Vonage Holdings Corporation, Zoom Video Communications, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global VoIP services market.
– To classify and forecast the global VoIP services market based on call type, access type, service, end user, medium, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global VoIP services market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global VoIP services market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global VoIP services market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global VoIP services market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.