Global Vision Care Market
Global vision care market by product (contact lenses, eyeglass lenses, intraocular lenses (IOLs), others), by distribution channel (retail stores, hospitals & clinics, online stores, ambulatory surgical centers (ascs)), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global vision care market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 17 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vision care market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vision care industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for vision care can be segmented by product: contact lenses, eyeglass lenses, intraocular lenses (IOLs), others. In 2021, the eyeglass lenses segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the vision care market. Vision care market is further segmented by distribution channel: retail stores, hospitals & clinics, online stores, ambulatory surgical centers (ascs). Based on region, the vision care market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global vision care market.
– contact lenses
– eyeglass lenses
– intraocular lenses (IOLs)
By distribution channel:
– retail stores
– hospitals & clinics
– online stores
– ambulatory surgical centers (ascs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The eyeglass lenses market is further segmented into bifocal and trifocal, progressive, single vision. Among these, the progressive segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the contact lenses market has been categorized into spherical, toric, multifocal, others. The spherical segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Alcon AG, Bausch + Lomb Incorporated, Carl Zeiss AG, Cooper Companies Inc., EssilorLuxottica SA, Hoya Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Menicon Co., Ltd., Rodenstock GmbH, Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd., SynergEyes, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vision care market.
– To classify and forecast the global vision care market based on product, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global vision care market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vision care market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vision care market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global vision care market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Vision Care Market