The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Viscosupplementation Market
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2022 to 2028, the global viscosupplementation market will worth USD 6,692 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global viscosupplementation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the viscosupplementation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for viscosupplementation can be segmented by product: product, five-injection, single-injection, three-injection. The three-injection segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Viscosupplementation market is further segmented by application: hip osteoarthritis, knee osteoarthritis, others. The knee osteoarthritis segment held the largest share of the global viscosupplementation market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the viscosupplementation market is segmented into: hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). On the basis of region, the viscosupplementation market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– hip osteoarthritis
– knee osteoarthritis
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading viscosupplementation market vendors that include Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bioventus LLC, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Ferring B.V., Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., Lifecore Biomedical LLC, Sanofi S.A., Seikagaku Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global viscosupplementation market.
– To classify and forecast the global viscosupplementation market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global viscosupplementation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global viscosupplementation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global viscosupplementation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global viscosupplementation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Viscosupplementation Market - Report Scope
Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bioventus LLC, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Ferring B.V., Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., Lifecore Biomedical LLC, Sanofi S.A., Seikagaku Corp., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…