No products in the cart.
Global Virtual Queuing System Market
Global virtual queuing system market by component (solution, services), by platform (web-based, kiosk based, mobile based), by organization size (large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)), by end user (retail, hospitals & clinic, airports, museums & libraries, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A virtual queuing system, or virtual queue management system, is one of the most preferred ways for businesses to manage their waiting lines. A virtual queuing system allows customers to virtually wait in a line until they are called by a company representative. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global virtual queuing system market is poised to grow by USD 112 million during 2021-2027, progressing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global virtual queuing system market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the virtual queuing system industry.
The virtual queuing system market is segmented on the basis of component, platform, organization size, end user, and end user. The virtual queuing system market is segmented as below:
– kiosk based
– mobile based
By organization size:
– large enterprise
– small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– end user
– hospitals & clinic
– museums & libraries
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Virtual Queuing System Market, including accesso Technology Group, plc, Advantech Co., Ltd., AKIS Technologies UAB, OMBORI APPS AB, Q-MATIC Group AB, Qudini Limited, Queue-it ApS, SEDCO’s Company Limited, Wavetec Private Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global virtual queuing system market.
– To classify and forecast the global virtual queuing system market based on component, platform, organization size, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global virtual queuing system market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global virtual queuing system market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global virtual queuing system market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global virtual queuing system market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!