No products in the cart.
Global Virtual Event Platform Market
Global virtual event platform market by product (software, services), by organization size (large enterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)), by end user (exhibition & trade show organizers, event management companies, corporates, academic & educational organizations, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Virtual event platforms allow people to host events on the web. With the rise of social distancing, these tools eliminate the need for people to travel to a specific location in order to attend an event. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global virtual event platform market is projected to reach USD 13,134 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 11.2 percent from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global virtual event platform market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the virtual event platform industry.
The virtual event platform market is segmented on the basis of product, organization size, end user, and region. The virtual event platform market is segmented as below:
By organization size:
– large enterprise
– small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
– exhibition & trade show organizers
– event management companies
– academic & educational organizations
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global virtual event platform market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including 5Touch Solutions Inc. (EventMobi), Adobe Inc., BigMarker.com, LLC, Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Cvent, Inc., Hopin Ltd., Hubilo Technologies Inc., InEvent, Inc., Pathable, Inc., Remo USA, Inc., Socio Labs LLC (Cisco Systems Inc.), ubivent GmbH, vFairs LLC, Webconnex LLC, Whova, Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global virtual event platform market.
– To classify and forecast the global virtual event platform market based on product, organization size, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global virtual event platform market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global virtual event platform market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global virtual event platform market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global virtual event platform market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!