The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global virtual clinical trials sector is expected to rise by USD 3.5 billion with a CAGR of 17.2% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global virtual clinical trials market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the virtual clinical trials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the study type, phase, therapeutic area, and region. The global market for virtual clinical trials can be segmented by study type: interventional, others. Globally, the interventional segment made up the largest share of the virtual clinical trials market. Virtual clinical trials market is further segmented by phase: early phase, late phase. The late phase segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on therapeutic area, the virtual clinical trials market is segmented into: oncology, rare and genetic disorder, central nervous system, immunology, others. According to the research, the oncology segment had the largest share in the global virtual clinical trials market. On the basis of region, the virtual clinical trials market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By study type: interventional, others
By phase: early phase, late phase
By therapeutic area: oncology, rare and genetic disorder, central nervous system, immunology, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global virtual clinical trials market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Accenture plc, Dassault Systemes SE, IQVIA Holdings, Inc., Labcorp Drug Development, Medable Inc., Science 37, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global virtual clinical trials market.
– To classify and forecast the global virtual clinical trials market based on study type, phase, therapeutic area, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global virtual clinical trials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global virtual clinical trials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global virtual clinical trials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global virtual clinical trials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Virtual Clinical Trials Market - Report Scope
Accenture plc, Dassault Systemes SE, IQVIA Holdings Inc., Labcorp Drug Development, Medable Inc., Science 37 Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…