No products in the cart.
Global Virology Market
Global virology market by type (diagnosing test, viral infection controlling methods, antiviral therapeutics, interferons), by application (skin & soft tissue infections, respiratory tract infections, GI tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infection, others), by end user (hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies, research & academic institutes), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), industry snapshot, 2021-2027
Virology is the scientific discipline concerned with the study of the biology of viruses and viral diseases, including the distribution, biochemistry, physiology, molecular biology, ecology, evolution and clinical aspects of viruses. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to 2027, the global virology market will worth USD 4,711 million by 2027-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global virology market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the virology industry.
The virology market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. The virology market is segmented as below:
– diagnosing test
– viral infection controlling methods
– antiviral therapeutics
– skin & soft tissue infections
– respiratory tract infections
– GI tract infections
– sexually transmitted diseases
– urinary tract infection
By end user:
– diagnostic laboratories
– pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies
– research & academic institutes
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global virology market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Illumina, Inc., Johnson and Johnson, QIAGEN N.V., Siemens Healthineers AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global virology market.
– To classify and forecast the global virology market based on type, application, end user, and region.
– To conduct pricing analysis for the global virology market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global virology market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global virology market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!