According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Video On Demand Market
The global video on demand market is likely to register a CAGR of over 12.1% with an incremental growth of USD 76 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global video on demand market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the video on demand industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the solution, monetization model, application, and region. The global market for video on demand can be segmented by solution: internet protocol television (IPTV), pay-TV, over-the-top (OTT). According to the research, the IPTV segment had the largest share in the global video on demand market. Video on demand market is further segmented by monetization model: advertising based video on demand (AVOD), subscription video on demand (SVOD), transactional video on demand (TVOD). In 2021, the SVOD segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the video on demand market. Based on application, the video on demand market is segmented into: education and training, health and fitness, live events and sports, media and entertainment, others. On the basis of region, the video on demand market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
– internet protocol television (IPTV)
– over-the-top (OTT)
By monetization model:
– advertising based video on demand (AVOD)
– subscription video on demand (SVOD)
– transactional video on demand (TVOD)
– education and training
– health and fitness
– live events and sports
– media and entertainment
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Akamai Technologies, Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Comcast Corporation, Dacast Inc., IndieFlix Group Inc., iQIYI, Inc, Netflix Inc., Popcornflix LLC, Roku, Inc., Tencent Holdings Limited, The Walt Disney Company, Verizon Communications Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video on demand market.
– To classify and forecast the global video on demand market based on solution, monetization model, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global video on demand market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video on demand market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video on demand market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global video on demand market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Video On Demand Market - Report Scope
Akamai Technologies Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., AT&T Inc., Comcast Corporation, Dacast Inc., IndieFlix Group Inc., iQIYI Inc, Netflix Inc., Popcornflix LLC, Roku Inc., Tencent Holdings Limited, The Walt Disney Company, Verizon Communications Inc.
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029