Global Video Games Market
Global video games market by genre (action, sports, role-playing games, adventure, others), by platform (mobile, console, PC), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global video games market is expected to increase by USD 133 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Video Games Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global video games market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the video games industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the genre, platform, and region. The global market for video games can be segmented by genre: action, sports, role-playing games, adventure, others. The action segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Video games market is further segmented by platform: mobile, console, PC. Among these, the mobile segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the video games market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
– role-playing games
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global video games market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Activision Blizzard Inc., Apple Inc., Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., Capcom Co., Ltd., Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), Epic Games, Inc., Konami Holdings Corp., Microsoft Corporation, miHoYo Co., Ltd., Nintendo Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd., Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., Tencent Holdings Ltd., Ubisoft Entertainment S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video games market.
– To classify and forecast the global video games market based on genre, platform, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global video games market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video games market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video games market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global video games market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Video Games Market