Global Video Encoder Market
A video encoder is a device or software program used to convert analog or digital video signals into compressed digital formats for transmission over the internet, local area networks (LANs), or other digital networks. Video encoders are used in a variety of applications, including video surveillance, live streaming, and video conferencing. The global video encoder market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.39% with an incremental growth of USD 0.7 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global video encoder market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for video encoder can be segmented by application: pay TV, broadcast and digital terrestrial television, security and surveillance. The pay TV segment held the largest share of the global video encoder market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Video encoder market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the video encoder market.
The pay TV market is further segmented into cable video encoder, satellite video encoder, IPTV video encoder. In 2022, the cable video encoder segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the video encoder market. Furthermore, the broadcast and digital terrestrial television market has been categorized into contribution video encoder, backhaul and distribution video encoder, DTT video encoder. Among these, the contribution video encoder segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By application: pay TV, broadcast and digital terrestrial television, security and surveillance
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading video encoder market vendors that include Adtec Technology Inc., Ateme S.A., Axis Communications AB, Cisco Systems Inc., CommScope Holding Company Inc., Harmonic Inc., Imagine Communications, Inc., Mediakind Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video encoder market.
• To classify and forecast the global video encoder market based on application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global video encoder market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video encoder market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video encoder market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global video encoder market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Video Encoder Market - Report Scope