No products in the cart.
Global Video Conferencing Market
Global video conferencing market by product (hardware, services, software), by deployment mode (cloud-based, on premises, hybrid), by organization size (large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)), by application (corporate communications, marketing and client engagement, training and development), by end user (BFSI, education, enterprise, government and defense, healthcare, media and entertainment, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Video conferencing is an online technology that allows users in different locations to hold face-to-face meetings without having to move to a single location together. This technology is particularly convenient for business users in different cities or even different countries because it saves time, expenses, and hassles associated with business travel. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global video conferencing sector is expected to rise by USD 18 billion with a CAGR of 14.6% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global video conferencing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the video conferencing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, deployment mode, organization size, application, end user, and region. The global market for video conferencing can be segmented by product: hardware, services, software. The software segment held the largest share of the global video conferencing market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Video conferencing market is further segmented by deployment mode: cloud-based, on premises, hybrid. Globally, the cloud-based segment made up the largest share of the video conferencing market. Based on organization size, the video conferencing market is segmented into: large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global video conferencing market in 2021. On the basis of application, the video conferencing market also can be divided into: corporate communications, marketing and client engagement, training and development. Video conferencing market by end user is categorized into: BFSI, education, enterprise, government and defense, healthcare, media and entertainment, others. The video conferencing market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By deployment mode:
– on premises
By organization size:
– large enterprises
– small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
– corporate communications
– marketing and client engagement
– training and development
By end user:
– government and defense
– media and entertainment
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global video conferencing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including 8×8 Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google), Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Lifesize, Inc., LogMeln Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Plantronics Inc. (Poly), RingCentral Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. (BlueJeans), Zoom Video Communications, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video conferencing market.
– To classify and forecast the global video conferencing market based on product, deployment mode, organization size, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global video conferencing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video conferencing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video conferencing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global video conferencing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!