No products in the cart.
Global Veterinary Software Market
Global veterinary software market by type (integrated software, standalone software), by delivery mode (on premises, cloud-based), by practice type (equine, food producing animals, mixed animals, small animals, others), by end user (hospitals & clinics, reference laboratories, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global veterinary software market size is projected to grow by USD 269 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.9 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global veterinary software market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the veterinary software industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, delivery mode, practice type, end user, and region. The global market for veterinary software can be segmented by type: integrated software, standalone software. Veterinary software market is further segmented by delivery mode: on premises, cloud-based. Based on practice type, the veterinary software market is segmented into: equine, food producing animals, mixed animals, small animals, others. On the basis of end user, the veterinary software market also can be divided into: hospitals & clinics, reference laboratories, others. Veterinary software market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– integrated software
– standalone software
By delivery mode:
– on premises
By practice type:
– food producing animals
– mixed animals
– small animals
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– reference laboratories
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global veterinary software market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Covetrus, Inc., DaySmart Software, Inc., Finnish Net Solutions Oy, Hippo Manager Veterinary Software, Inc., Idexx Laboratories, Inc., MWI Animal Health, Oehm und Rehbein GmbH, Patterson Companies Inc., ServiceVet Technologies LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global veterinary software market.
– To classify and forecast the global veterinary software market based on type, delivery mode, practice type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global veterinary software market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global veterinary software market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global veterinary software market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global veterinary software market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!