No products in the cart.
Global Vertical Farming Market
Global vertical farming market by growth mechanism (hydroponics, aquaponics, aeroponics), by structure (building-based vertical farms, shipping container-based vertical farms), by component (lighting, sensor, climate control, irrigation component, building material, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Vertical farming is the practice of growing crops in vertically stacked layers. It often incorporates controlled-environment agriculture, which aims to optimize plant growth, and soilless farming techniques such as hydroponics, aquaponics, and aeroponics. The global vertical farming market was estimated at USD 1,848 million in 2020 and is expected to hit USD 5,191 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.9% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vertical farming market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vertical farming industry.
The vertical farming market is segmented on the basis of growth mechanism, structure, component, and region. The vertical farming market is segmented as below:
By growth mechanism:
– building-based vertical farms
– shipping container-based vertical farms
– climate control
– irrigation component
– building material
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AeroFarms, LLC, Agrilution Systems GmbH, Bowery Farming Inc., Crop One Holdings, Inc., Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd., Freight Farms, Inc., Future Crops Ltd, Green Sense Farms Holdings, Inc., Green Spirit Farms, Grönska Stadsodling AB, GrowUp Farms Ltd, Heliospectra AB, Illumitex Inc., InFarm – Indoor Urban Farming GmbH, Kalera, Inc., OSRAM GmbH, Plenty Unlimited Inc., Signify N.V., SPREAD Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vertical farming market.
– To classify and forecast the global vertical farming market based on growth mechanism, structure, component, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global vertical farming market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vertical farming market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vertical farming market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global vertical farming market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!