No products in the cart.
Global Vertical Farming Crops Market
Global vertical farming crops market by growth mechanism (hydroponics, aquaponics, aeroponics), by crop type (tomato, leafy greens, herbs, others), by end user (direct retail, food service), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Vertical farming is the agricultural process in which crops are grown on top of each other, rather than in traditional, horizontal rows. Leafy greens, tomato and herbs are the most common crops in these facilities, but growers are looking to expand to a much wider variety of vegetables and fruits. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global vertical farming crops sector is expected to rise by USD 360 million with a CAGR of 16.6% by the end of 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vertical farming crops market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vertical farming crops industry.
The vertical farming crops market is segmented on the basis of growth mechanism, crop type, end user, and region. The vertical farming crops market is segmented as below:
By growth mechanism:
By crop type:
– leafy greens
By end user:
– direct retail
– food service
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The global vertical farming crops market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AeroFarms, LLC, Bowery Farming Inc., Crop One Holdings, Inc., Green Spirit Farms, InFarm – Indoor Urban Farming GmbH, Plenty Unlimited Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vertical farming crops market.
– To classify and forecast the global vertical farming crops market based on growth mechanism, crop type, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global vertical farming crops market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vertical farming crops market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vertical farming crops market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global vertical farming crops market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!