No products in the cart.
Global Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Market
Global vacuum blood collection tube market by product (EDTA tubes, ESR tubes, glucose tubes, heparin tubes, serum separating tubes), by material (PET, glass, Polypropylene (PP)), by application (routine blood test, biochemical test, coagulation test), by end user (hospitals & clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), blood banks, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A vacuum blood collection tube is a sterile glass or plastic test tube with a colored rubber stopper creating a vacuum seal inside of the tube facilitating the drawing of a predetermined volume of liquid. Vacuum blood collection tubes may contain additives designed to stabilize and preserve the specimen prior to analytical testing. In 2020, the global vacuum blood collection tube market stood at USD 2,247 million. Recording a CAGR of 7.1% from 2021 to 2027, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 3,632 million by 2027, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vacuum blood collection tube market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vacuum blood collection tube industry.
The vacuum blood collection tube market is segmented on the basis of product, material, application, end user, and end user. The vacuum blood collection tube market is segmented as below:
– EDTA tubes
– ESR tubes
– glucose tubes
– heparin tubes
– serum separating tubes
– Polypropylene (PP)
– routine blood test
– biochemical test
– coagulation test
By end user:
– end user
– hospitals & clinics
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– blood banks
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global vacuum blood collection tube market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Becton, Dickinson and Company, FL Medical S.r.l., Greiner Group AG, Narang Medical Limited, Sarstedt AG & Co. KG, Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd., Terumo Corporation, Vitrex Medical A/S, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vacuum blood collection tube market.
– To classify and forecast the global vacuum blood collection tube market based on product, material, application, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global vacuum blood collection tube market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vacuum blood collection tube market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vacuum blood collection tube market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global vacuum blood collection tube market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!