The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Vaccine Delivery Devices Market
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2022 to 2028, the global vaccine delivery devices market will worth USD 4,715 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vaccine delivery devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the vaccine delivery devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, route of administration, end user, and region. The global market for vaccine delivery devices can be segmented by product: syringes, jet injectors, others. The syringes segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Vaccine delivery devices market is further segmented by route of administration: intramuscular injection, subcutaneous injection, others. The intramuscular injection segment held the largest share of the global vaccine delivery devices market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the vaccine delivery devices market is segmented into: hospitals, clinics, others. In 2021, the hospitals segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the vaccine delivery devices market. On the basis of region, the vaccine delivery devices market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– jet injectors
By route of administration:
– intramuscular injection
– subcutaneous injection
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global vaccine delivery devices market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ApiJect Systems Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Corium, Inc., Ichor Holdings, Ltd., Kindeva Drug Delivery L.P., Schott AG, Smiths Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Vaxxas Pty. Ltd., West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vaccine delivery devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global vaccine delivery devices market based on product, route of administration, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global vaccine delivery devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vaccine delivery devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vaccine delivery devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global vaccine delivery devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Vaccine Delivery Devices Market - Report Scope
ApiJect Systems Corporation, Becton Dickinson and Company (BD), Corium Inc., Ichor Holdings Ltd., Kindeva Drug Delivery L.P., Schott AG, Smiths Medical Inc., Terumo Corporation, Vaxxas Pty. Ltd., West Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…