No products in the cart.
Global Urinary Tract Infection Market
Global urinary tract infection (UTI) market by drug class (aminoglycosides, azoles, beta-lactam & cephalosporins, penicillin, quinolones, others), by application (cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, others), by pathogen (Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, others), by end user (clinics, hospitals, self administered, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common infections that happen when bacteria, often from the skin or rectum, enter the urethra, and infect the urinary tract. They usually occur in the bladder or urethra, but more serious infections involve the kidney. A bladder infection may cause pelvic pain, increased urge to urinate, pain with urination, and blood in the urine. A kidney infection may cause back pain, nausea, vomiting, and fever. Garnering a CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2028, the global urinary tract infection market is projected to reach worth of USD 10,785 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global urinary tract infection market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the urinary tract infection industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the drug class, application, pathogen, end user, and region. The global market for urinary tract infection can be segmented by drug class: aminoglycosides, azoles, beta-lactam & cephalosporins, penicillin, quinolones, others. The quinolones segment held the largest share of the global urinary tract infection market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Urinary tract infection market is further segmented by application: cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, others. Globally, the urethritis segment made up the largest share of the urinary tract infection market. Based on pathogen, the urinary tract infection market is segmented into: Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, others. On the basis of end user, the urinary tract infection market also can be divided into: clinics, hospitals, self administered, others. Urinary tract infection market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By drug class:
– beta-lactam & cephalosporins
– Enterococcus faecalis
– Escherichia coli
– Klebsiella pneumoniae
– Proteus mirabilis
– Staphylococcus saprophyticus
By end user:
– self administered
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading urinary tract infection market vendors that include Allergan plc, Bayer AG, Cipla Limited, Eli Lily Company, GSK plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global urinary tract infection market.
– To classify and forecast the global urinary tract infection market based on drug class, application, pathogen, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global urinary tract infection market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global urinary tract infection market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global urinary tract infection market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global urinary tract infection market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!