Urea is an organic chemical compound that is widely used in many industries, including agriculture, medicine, and manufacturing. It is a colorless, odorless solid that is highly soluble in water, and is the most commonly used nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture. The global urea market is projected to rise by 21.8 million tons by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 1.84 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global urea market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the grade, end user, and region. The global market for urea can be segmented by grade: fertilizer, feed, technical. The fertilizer segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global urea market. Urea market is further segmented by end user: agriculture, chemical, automotive, medical, others. The agriculture segment held the largest volume share in 2022. Based on region, the urea market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the urea market.
By grade: fertilizer, feed, technical
By end user: agriculture, chemical, automotive, medical, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global urea market with some of the key players being Industries Qatar Q.P.S.C, OCI N.V., Yara International ASA, SABIC, CF Industries Holdings Inc., Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), National Fertilizers Limited, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur (PKT), Koch Fertilizer LLC, Nutrien Ltd., Uralchem Group, BASF SE, China National Petroleum Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global urea market.
• To classify and forecast the global urea market based on grade, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global urea market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global urea market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global urea market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global urea market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.