Global Ultrafiltration Membranes Market
Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2028, the global ultrafiltration membranes market will worth USD 6,312 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ultrafiltration membranes market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ultrafiltration membranes industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material type, membrane type, application, and region. The global market for ultrafiltration membranes can be segmented by material type: polymeric membrane, ceramic membrane. The polymeric membrane segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Ultrafiltration membranes market is further segmented by membrane type: flat sheet, hollow fiber, spiral-wound, tubular. The hollow fiber segment held the largest share of the global ultrafiltration membranes market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on application, the ultrafiltration membranes market is segmented into: biopharmaceuticals, food and beverages, industrial, hemodialysis, potable water, wastewater treatment. In 2021, the hemodialysis segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the ultrafiltration membranes market. On the basis of region, the ultrafiltration membranes market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By material type:
– polymeric membrane
– ceramic membrane
By membrane type:
– flat sheet
– hollow fiber
– food and beverages
– potable water
– wastewater treatment
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading ultrafiltration membranes market vendors that include 3M Company, Alfa Laval AB, Asahi Kasei Corp., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hyflux Ltd., Koch Industries, Inc., Mann + Hummel Gruppe, Merck KGaA, Pall Corp., Pentair plc, SUEZ SA, Synder Filtration, Inc., Tianjin Motimo Membrane Technology Co., Ltd., Toray Industries Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ultrafiltration membranes market.
– To classify and forecast the global ultrafiltration membranes market based on material type, membrane type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global ultrafiltration membranes market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ultrafiltration membranes market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ultrafiltration membranes market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global ultrafiltration membranes market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Ultrafiltration Membranes Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Alfa Laval AB, Asahi Kasei Corp., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hyflux Ltd., Koch Industries Inc., Mann + Hummel Gruppe, Merck KGaA, Pall Corp., Pentair plc, SUEZ SA, Synder Filtration Inc., Tianjin Motimo Membrane Technology Co. Ltd., Toray Industries Inc.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…