No products in the cart.
Global Ultra-Thin Glass Market
Global ultra-thin glass market by process (float, fusion), by application (semiconductor substrate, FPDs & touch controls, automotive glazing, others), by end user (consumer electronics, automotive & transportation, medical & healthcare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Ultra-thin glass is a highly scratch-resistant glass thinner than 2mm. This glass offers enhanced properties over silicone and plastics, supporting the trend of miniaturization. Ultra-thin glass is used in many end use industries including bendable OLED displays and wearables, camera systems, novel micro batteries, advanced packaging of micro-electronics, as well as fingerprint and biosensors. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global ultra-thin glass market is expected to reach approximately USD 10,065 million, representing a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ultra-thin glass market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ultra-thin glass industry.
The ultra-thin glass market is segmented on the basis of process, application, end user, and region. The ultra-thin glass market is segmented as below:
– semiconductor substrate
– FPDs & touch controls
– automotive glazing
By end user:
– consumer electronics
– automotive & transportation
– medical & healthcare
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global ultra-thin glass market with some of the key players being AGC Inc., Central Glass Co., Ltd., Changzhou Almaden Co., Ltd., Corning Inc., CSG Holding Limited, Emerge Glass India Pvt. Ltd., Luoyang Glass Company Limited, Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., Schott AG, Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ultra-thin glass market.
– To classify and forecast the global ultra-thin glass market based on process, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global ultra-thin glass market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ultra-thin glass market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ultra-thin glass market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global ultra-thin glass market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!