Trade surveillance systems are used by financial institutions and regulatory bodies to monitor trading activity and identify potential instances of illegal, unethical, or risky practices. These systems use sophisticated algorithms and machine learning techniques to analyze large amounts of trading data in real-time, detect patterns and anomalies, and provide alerts when irregularities are identified. Trade surveillance systems help financial institutions and regulatory bodies to comply with regulatory requirements such as the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and to prevent insider trading, manipulation, and other abusive practices in financial markets. The analysis predicts the global trade surveillance systems market will grow from USD 971.0 million in 2022 to USD 2,191.2 million by 2029, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.33 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global trade surveillance systems market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment mode, organization size, and region. The global market for trade surveillance systems can be segmented by component: solutions, services. The solutions segment held the largest share of the global trade surveillance systems market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Trade surveillance systems market is further segmented by deployment mode: on-premises, cloud. Globally, the on-premises segment made up the largest share of the trade surveillance systems market. Based on organization size, the trade surveillance systems market is segmented into: large enterprises, small & medium enterprises. The large enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global trade surveillance systems market in 2022. On the basis of region, the trade surveillance systems market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global trade surveillance systems market.
The solutions market is further segmented into surveillance, risk & compliance, analytics & reporting, case management, others. In 2022, the surveillance segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the trade surveillance systems market. Furthermore, the services market has been categorized into professional, managed. Among these, the professional segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By component: solutions, services
By deployment mode: on-premises, cloud
By organization size: large enterprises, small & medium enterprises
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global trade surveillance systems market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including NICE Systems Ltd., Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., Nasdaq, Inc., OneMarketData, LLC, ACA Group, Software AG, Aquis Exchange plc, Trillium Management, LLC, SIA S.p.A., IPC Systems, Inc., Crisil Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global trade surveillance systems market.
• To classify and forecast the global trade surveillance systems market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global trade surveillance systems market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global trade surveillance systems market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global trade surveillance systems market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global trade surveillance systems market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.