Global Track and Trace Solutions Market
Global track and trace solutions market by product (hardware systems, software solutions), by application (aggregation solutions, serialization solutions), by end user (pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
In 2021, the global track and trace solutions market stood at USD 2,165 million. Recording a CAGR of 10.6% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 4,383 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global track and trace solutions market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the track and trace solutions industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for track and trace solutions can be segmented by product: hardware systems, software solutions. The software solutions segment was the largest contributor to the global track and trace solutions market in 2021. Track and trace solutions market is further segmented by application: aggregation solutions, serialization solutions. Based on end user, the track and trace solutions market is segmented into: pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, others. On the basis of region, the track and trace solutions market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the track and trace solutions market.
– hardware systems
– software solutions
– aggregation solutions
– serialization solutions
By end user:
– pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical companies
– medical device companies
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The hardware systems market is further segmented into barcode scanners, labelers, monitoring and verification solutions, printing and marking solutions, RFID (radio frequency identification), others. The barcode scanners segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global track and trace solutions market. Furthermore, the software solutions market has been categorized into bundle tracking software, plant manager software, line controller software, others. The plant manager software segment held the largest share of the global track and trace solutions market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ACG Group, Antares Vision S.p.A., Axway Inc., Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Optel Vision Inc., Siemens AG, Sys-Tech Solutions, Inc. (Dover Corporation), Tracelink Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global track and trace solutions market.
– To classify and forecast the global track and trace solutions market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global track and trace solutions market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global track and trace solutions market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global track and trace solutions market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global track and trace solutions market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.