No products in the cart.
Global Toothpaste Market
Global toothpaste market by product (gel-based toothpaste, non gel-based toothpaste), by type (sensitivity, whitening, herbal, smokers, medicated), by end user (adult, children), by distribution channel (supermarkets & hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retailing, pharmacies & medicine stores), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Toothpaste is a paste or gel dentifrice used with a toothbrush to clean and maintain the aesthetics and health of teeth. Since their introduction several thousand years ago, toothpaste formulations have evolved considerably – from suspensions of crushed egg shells or ashes to complex formulations with often more than 20 ingredients. Among these can be compounds to combat dental caries, gum disease, malodor, calculus, erosion and dentin hypersensitivity. Garnering a CAGR of 3.6% from 2021 to 2027, the global toothpaste market is projected to reach worth of USD 20,680 million by 2027-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global toothpaste market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the toothpaste industry.
The toothpaste market is segmented on the basis of product, type, end user, distribution channel, and distribution channel. The toothpaste market is segmented as below:
– gel-based toothpaste
– non gel-based toothpaste
By end user:
By distribution channel:
– distribution channel
– supermarkets & hypermarkets
– convenience stores
– online retailing
– pharmacies & medicine stores
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading toothpaste market vendors that include CCA Industries Inc., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Coswell S.p.A., Dabur India Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Hawley & Hazel (BVI) Co. Ltd., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, LG Household & Health Care, Ltd., Lion Corporation, Sunstar Suisse S.A., The 3M Company, The Himalaya Drug Company, The Procter & Gamble Company, Unilever PLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global toothpaste market.
– To classify and forecast the global toothpaste market based on product, type, end user, distribution channel, and distribution channel.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global toothpaste market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global toothpaste market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global toothpaste market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global toothpaste market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!