Global TMJ Disorders Market
Global tmj disorders market by type (arthritis, internal derangement, myofascial pain), by treatment (medication, surgeries, therapies, others), by end user (academic and research institutes, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), hospitals & clinics, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global tmj disorders sector is expected to rise by USD 157 million with a CAGR of 4.4% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global tmj disorders market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the tmj disorders industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, treatment, end user, and region. The global market for tmj disorders can be segmented by type: arthritis, internal derangement, myofascial pain. Tmj disorders market is further segmented by treatment: medication, surgeries, therapies, others. Based on end user, the tmj disorders market is segmented into: academic and research institutes, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), hospitals & clinics, others. On the basis of region, the tmj disorders market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– internal derangement
– myofascial pain
By end user:
– academic and research institutes
– ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
– hospitals & clinics
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global TMJ Disorders Market, including Abbott Laboratories, Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Bayer AG, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd., Mylan N.V., Novartis AG, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., The Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Zydus Lifesciences Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global tmj disorders market.
– To classify and forecast the global tmj disorders market based on type, treatment, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global tmj disorders market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global tmj disorders market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global tmj disorders market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global tmj disorders market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.