No products in the cart.
Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Global tissue diagnostics market by technology (advanced staining, APLIS, pre-analytical staining), by application (oncology, tissue typing, pathogen detection), by end user (professional laboratories, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Tissue diagnostics is analyzing and evaluating particular tissue samples in order to understand the biological background of illnesses. The test is widely used in the medical field to analyze a tissue sample for diagnosis of cancer and other disorders. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global tissue diagnostics market will total USD 8,311 million by 2027, an average annual growth of 6.8 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Tissue Diagnostics Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global tissue diagnostics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the tissue diagnostics industry.
The tissue diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end user, and region. The tissue diagnostics market is segmented as below:
– advanced staining
– pre-analytical staining
– tissue typing
– pathogen detection
By end user:
– professional laboratories
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including A. Menarini Diagnostics Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Biocare Medical, LLC, BioGenex Laboratories, Cerner Corporation, Danaher Corporation (Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Milestone S.r.l., Sakura Finetek Japan, Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global tissue diagnostics market.
– To classify and forecast the global tissue diagnostics market based on technology, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global tissue diagnostics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global tissue diagnostics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global tissue diagnostics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global tissue diagnostics market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!