Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates (TPV) are a type of polymer composite material that combines the properties of thermoplastics and elastomers. They consist of a thermoplastic phase, such as polypropylene, and an elastomeric phase, such as ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM), that have been crosslinked or “vulcanized” together to create a material with a balance of mechanical, chemical, and thermal properties. TPVs are known for their flexibility, durability, and resistance to heat and chemicals, making them well-suited for a wide range of applications, especially in the automotive, construction, and consumer goods industries. They are commonly used for seals, gaskets, grips, and other applications that require a combination of elasticity, resilience, and strength. The global thermoplastic vulcanizates market is expected to increase by USD 0.8 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.37% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global thermoplastic vulcanizates market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for thermoplastic vulcanizates can be segmented by application: automotive, fluid handling, consumer goods, medical, footwear, others. The automotive segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Thermoplastic vulcanizates market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest share of the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By application: automotive, fluid handling, consumer goods, medical, footwear, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading thermoplastic vulcanizates market vendors that include Exxon Mobil Corporation, JSR Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Ravago Group, RTP Company, Teknor Apex Company, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
• To classify and forecast the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market based on application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global thermoplastic vulcanizates market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market - Report Scope
Exxon Mobil Corporation, JSR Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Ravago Group, RTP Company, Teknor Apex Company
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…