Global Thermography Condition Monitoring Market
Thermography is a non-destructive, non-contact monitoring and diagnostic technique that provides valuable insights into an asset’s condition. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global thermography condition monitoring sector is expected to rise by USD 204 million with a CAGR of 5.5% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global thermography condition monitoring market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the thermography condition monitoring industry.
The thermography condition monitoring market is segmented on the basis of end user, and region. The thermography condition monitoring market is segmented as below:
By end user:
– oil & gas
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global thermography condition monitoring market with some of the key players being AB SKF, Emerson Electric Co., Fluke Corporation, Guangzhou SAT Infrared Technology Co., Ltd. (SATIR), InfraRed Imaging Solutions Inc. (IRIS), InfraTec GmbH, Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd., Teledyne FLIR LLC, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd., Trotec GmbH, Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global thermography condition monitoring market.
– To classify and forecast the global thermography condition monitoring market based on end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global thermography condition monitoring market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global thermography condition monitoring market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global thermography condition monitoring market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global thermography condition monitoring market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Thermography Condition Monitoring Market - Report Scope