The global thermoformed plastics market is expected to increase by USD 4 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Thermoformed Plastics Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global thermoformed plastics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the thermoformed plastics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, process, application, and region. The global market for thermoformed plastics can be segmented by product: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), high impact polystyrene (HIPS)/polystyrene (PS), polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene (PE), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. Thermoformed plastics market is further segmented by process: plug assist thermoforming, thick/heavy gauge thermoforming, thin gauge thermoforming. The thin gauge thermoforming segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on application, the thermoformed plastics market is segmented into: aerospace and aviation, automotive, building and construction, consumer goods and appliances, electrical and electronics, food packaging, healthcare and medical, others. Globally, the food packaging segment made up the largest share of the thermoformed plastics market. On the basis of region, the thermoformed plastics market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
– high impact polystyrene (HIPS)/polystyrene (PS)
– polycarbonate (PC)
– polyethylene (PE)
– polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
– polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
– polypropylene (PP)
– polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
– plug assist thermoforming
– thick/heavy gauge thermoforming
– thin gauge thermoforming
– aerospace and aviation
– building and construction
– consumer goods and appliances
– electrical and electronics
– food packaging
– healthcare and medical
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global thermoformed plastics market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Anchor Packaging LLC, BASF SE, Berry Global, Inc., Brentwood Industries, Inc., CM Packaging B.V. (Hoffmann Neopac AG), Dongguan Ditai Plastic Products Co., Ltd., Gabler Thermoform GmbH & Co. KG, GENPAK LLC, Greiner Packaging International GmbH, Pactiv LLC, Palram Industries Ltd., Placon Corporation, Sealed Air Corporation, Silgan Plastics Corporation, Sonoco Products Company, Tekni-Plex, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global thermoformed plastics market.
– To classify and forecast the global thermoformed plastics market based on product, process, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global thermoformed plastics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global thermoformed plastics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global thermoformed plastics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global thermoformed plastics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.