Global Therapeutic Protein Market
Global therapeutic protein market by product (monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, peptide hormones, coagulation factors, cytokines, therapeutic enzymes, peptide antibiotics), by process (cell culture, microbial fermentation, natural source, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The term therapeutic protein was first used to describe medicines that are genetically engineered versions of naturally occurring human proteins. Therapeutic proteins can be used to replace a protein that is abnormal or deficient in a particular disease. They can also augment the body’s supply of a beneficial protein to help reduce the impact of disease or chemotherapy. The global therapeutic protein market is anticipated to increase by USD 146 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 7.8 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global therapeutic protein market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the therapeutic protein industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, process, and region. The global market for therapeutic protein can be segmented by product: monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, peptide hormones, coagulation factors, cytokines, therapeutic enzymes, peptide antibiotics. The monoclonal antibodies segment held the largest share of the global therapeutic protein market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Therapeutic protein market is further segmented by process: cell culture, microbial fermentation, natural source, others. Globally, the cell culture segment made up the largest share of the therapeutic protein market. Based on region, the therapeutic protein market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– monoclonal antibodies
– peptide hormones
– coagulation factors
– therapeutic enzymes
– peptide antibiotics
– cell culture
– microbial fermentation
– natural source
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading therapeutic protein market vendors that include AbbVie Inc., Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Amgen Inc., BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CSL Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Grifols, S.A., Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi SA, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global therapeutic protein market.
– To classify and forecast the global therapeutic protein market based on product, process, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global therapeutic protein market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global therapeutic protein market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global therapeutic protein market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global therapeutic protein market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.