The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Therapeutic Biologics Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global therapeutic biologics sector is expected to rise by USD 170 billion with a CAGR of 7.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global therapeutic biologics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the therapeutic biologics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for therapeutic biologics can be segmented by product: therapeutic proteins, vaccines, others. The therapeutic proteins segment was the largest contributor to the global therapeutic biologics market in 2021. Therapeutic biologics market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global therapeutic biologics market.
– therapeutic proteins
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Therapeutic Biologics Market, including Amgen Inc., Baxter International Inc., China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc., CSL Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK plc), Grifols, S.A., Kedrion S.p.A., Novartis AG, Octapharma AG, Reliance Life Sciences, Roche Holding AG, Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global therapeutic biologics market.
– To classify and forecast the global therapeutic biologics market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global therapeutic biologics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global therapeutic biologics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global therapeutic biologics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global therapeutic biologics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Therapeutic Biologics Market - Report Scope
Amgen Inc., Baxter International Inc., China Biologic Products Holdings Inc., CSL Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK plc), Grifols S.A., Kedrion S.p.A., Novartis AG, Octapharma AG, Reliance Life Sciences, Roche Holding AG, Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029