Global Therapeutic Bed Market
Global therapeutic bed market by product (clinical beds, household beds, accessories), by application (acute care, critical care, long-term care), by end user (hospitals & clinics, reproductive care centers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global therapeutic bed market is projected to climb to USD 5,567 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global therapeutic bed market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the therapeutic bed industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for therapeutic bed can be segmented by product: clinical beds, household beds, accessories. Therapeutic bed market is further segmented by application: acute care, critical care, long-term care. Based on end user, the therapeutic bed market is segmented into: hospitals & clinics, reproductive care centers, others. On the basis of region, the therapeutic bed market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– clinical beds
– household beds
– acute care
– critical care
– long-term care
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– reproductive care centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Arjo AB, Bakare Beds Ltd., Graham-field Health Products, Inc., Hard Manufacturing Company, Inc., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Baxter International Inc.), Invacare Corporation, Medical Depot, Inc., Medline Industries, LP, Stryker Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global therapeutic bed market.
– To classify and forecast the global therapeutic bed market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global therapeutic bed market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global therapeutic bed market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global therapeutic bed market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global therapeutic bed market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.