Global Textile Chemicals Market
The global textile chemicals market is projected to rise by USD 6 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.6 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global textile chemicals market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the textile chemicals industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, process, application, and region. The global market for textile chemicals can be segmented by product: bleaching agents, coating & sizing chemicals, colorants & auxiliaries, desizing agents, finishing agents, scouring agents, surfactants, yarn lubricants. Textile chemicals market is further segmented by process: coating, finished product treatment, pre treatment. Based on application, the textile chemicals market is segmented into: apparel, home furnishing, technical textile. On the basis of region, the textile chemicals market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– bleaching agents
– coating & sizing chemicals
– colorants & auxiliaries
– desizing agents
– finishing agents
– scouring agents
– yarn lubricants
– finished product treatment
– pre treatment
– home furnishing
– technical textile
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global textile chemicals market with some of the key players being AB Enzymes, Achitex Minerva SpA, Archroma Management GmbH, Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Chemipol (Kothari Group of Industries), Covestro AG, Croda International PLC, Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman Corporation, Kemira Oyj, Kiri Industries Limited (KIL), Lanxess AG, Nouryon Holding B.V., Rudolf GmbH, Solvay S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global textile chemicals market.
– To classify and forecast the global textile chemicals market based on product, process, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global textile chemicals market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global textile chemicals market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global textile chemicals market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global textile chemicals market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Textile Chemicals Market - Report Scope
AB Enzymes, Achitex Minerva SpA, Archroma Management GmbH, Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Chemipol (Kothari Group of Industries), Covestro AG, Croda International PLC, Evonik Industries AG, Huntsman Corporation, Kemira Oyj, Kiri Industries Limited (KIL), Lanxess AG, Nouryon Holding B.V., Rudolf GmbH, Solvay S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, Wacker Chemie AG
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…