Global Text Analytics Market
Global text analytics market by deployment mode (on-premise, cloud), by application (business intelligence, CRM (customer relationship management), fraud detection, GRC (governance, risk management and compliance), others), by end user (BFSI, government, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, hospitality, IT and telecom, media and advertising, retail and e-commerce, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global text analytics market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 15 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 17.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global text analytics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the text analytics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment mode, application, end user, and region. The global market for text analytics can be segmented by deployment mode: on-premise, cloud. The on-premise segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Text analytics market is further segmented by application: business intelligence, CRM (customer relationship management), fraud detection, GRC (governance, risk management and compliance), others. The CRM (customer relationship management) segment held the largest share of the global text analytics market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the text analytics market is segmented into: BFSI, government, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, hospitality, IT and telecom, media and advertising, retail and e-commerce, others. In 2021, the retail and e-commerce segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the text analytics market. On the basis of region, the text analytics market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, Asia Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By deployment mode:
– business intelligence
– CRM (customer relationship management)
– fraud detection
– GRC (governance, risk management and compliance)
By end user:
– healthcare and pharmaceuticals
– IT and telecom
– media and advertising
– retail and e-commerce
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading text analytics market vendors that include Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon.com Inc., Basis Technology Corp., Bitext Innovations SL, Clarabridge Inc. (Qualtrics International Inc.), Expert.ai S.p.A., IBM Corporation, Lexalytics, Inc., Luminoso Technologies, Inc., Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, OpenText Corp., SAS Institute Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global text analytics market.
– To classify and forecast the global text analytics market based on deployment mode, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global text analytics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global text analytics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global text analytics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global text analytics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.